The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello and hi there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hello and hi there   Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi. I'm Alysia. I have been studying the magickal arts for about 10 years now. In that short time, I have learned MANY things about magick. My favorite is Angel Magick. Well, I know I should probably NOT have a favorite, but, I talk to my angels everyday and they DO hear me. When I was younger, I knew magick exsisted. And as I got older I explored the many facets of it. Granted, I don't know everything about magick, and I don't want to. I want some of it to remain a mystery. No one claims to be an authority on magick, because no one knows everything about it. If we were to uncover EVERYTHING about magick, it would cease to be a mystery. Actually, I don't think magick is so much a mystery as it is natural.

If you would like to know more about me please feel free to ask.

Alysia
Back to top Go down
http://magickalcat.forumotion.com
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Hello and hi there   Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 pm

SIS!! HI!! *Waves*

Hello and hi there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Magickal Cat's Social Discussions :: Roll Out The Welcome Mat-
Jump to: