The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A strange occurence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A strange occurence    Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:51 pm

I have been trying to figure out what happened with this.
I was in the Vet's office and was quite overwhelmed because they were putting a poor dog to sleep. It was a friend of the family's precious fur-baby. The girl was crying and everything,I didn't know what to do. So,I was pacing and leaning against the wall. I put,my hand on the cold,metal table and it felt like I halfway left my body,I could see my feet and then,all of a sudden I snapped back in. It was the strangest feeling and I have never felt anything like it before in my life. I never want to because I can imagine it must feel like that when you are about to faint.
I flew up halfway through my head and then,snapped back down. Any ideas on what happened?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A strange occurence    Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Hmm. It kinda sounds like you astral projected half way out of your body and then came back in all of a sudden. From what I gathered from your story.

-Edgar Allen Poe

Back to top Go down
http://magickalcat.forumotion.com

A strange occurence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: