The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A simple candle spell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A simple candle spell Empty
PostSubject: A simple candle spell   A simple candle spell EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:17 pm

This is a spell to make desires come true. First,you need to understand that just because you do a spell does not mean you will get what you want. The Universe is NOT that simple. A lot factors into a spell that you cannot predict. Also remember the natural law of three and really think before you perform ANY spell not just this one. We also recommend doing the LBRP before any magickal workings. Lastly,I guarantee that no spell will work for you but,I wish you the best.

A Spell To Get What You Want:
Take a horse shoe and put it around a red candle. Put the candle in a darkened room in the middle of a table.
Write what you want on a piece of paper with a quill pen in black ink (be specific).
Chant the following as you write.
" what I want,I write here
Please take my dream and bring it near
What I want is what I should get
Let all my dreams now be met"

Now take the paper and fold it in a square of four creases. Hold it over the candle with a pair of tweezers and let it burn. Picture yourself with your wish fulfilled as you burn the paper send waves of love at the image you conjure of yourself.

*Be careful what you wish for*

Final note: I did not write this spell it was in my book and I got it years ago. All glory be to the author whoever and wherever he/she is.
Back to top Go down

A simple candle spell
Page 1 of 1