The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cigerettes and the aura

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cigerettes and the aura Empty
PostSubject: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Cigerettes and the aura Cigarettes.sflb

Cigerettes are something which is extremely hard to give up, but one thing that has made me determined (apart from saving the £$£$£$'s) is cigerettes can dull the aura and closed some of the vital chakra points, like The Throat Chakra.
Has anyone here got their views on this subject but I will be adamant on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:06 pm

I do. The aura kinda gets problems no matter what. If you have stress,a negative emotion or go somewhere with negative energy it will get holes in it or some other problem. I know they say smoking can cause cancer but,everything these days does. However,it is terrible on the lungs and if you want to be a singer just forget about smoking because it will kill your voice. I witnessed a girl who use to be very energetic now,cough and not be able to run an inch without being breathless. Everything in moderation. If you must smoke do so only on special occasions. You may also consider getting those electronic cigarettes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:54 am

I have never heard of Electronic Cigerettes, but if you have a few smokes in special occasions you are defeating the purpose of health itself.
Only just recently I have been smoking and I have noticed how expensive the habit was and also my natural empathy was getting marred by dull-like energy - and I was coughing a lot. I gave up by the 'cold turkey' treatment.
Singers, yeah their voice does get destroyed but the habit is hard to give up, maybe a good medidation is needed for all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:21 pm

The habit is very hard to give up if you are truly addicted. Electronic cigarettes are a new thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette
If you have a cigarette at a party or something,how is this defeating health? You are just having a cigarette. It's just like drinking alcohol. You really shouldn't do it everyday but,once in awhile is fine.
The aura sucks up energy negative and otherwise and it can get holes in it. It also tends to have holes in it if you are sick. This is just something that happens with the aura. For instance I have not been sleeping so well because I have gotten off schedule. I have been over sleeping and I feel very tense and icky. My aura probably does not look so wonderful right now. I will have to go and fix that later. These kind of things happen to the aura and they can be healed.
Yes,a neutral party would be good.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 pm

My aunt used to smoke heavily. Now she has COPD. And she still smokes a little but nothing like she used to. Every little thing causes her to run out of breath. Even going to the mailbox and back into the house causes her to run out of breath. And that dog she keeps in the house doesn't do anything to help her, either. Oh, he IS SORRY.
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Dang,that is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigerettes and the aura   Cigerettes and the aura Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigerettes and the aura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Health and Lifestyles-
Jump to: