The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Does anyone know

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Does anyone know   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I have an ulcer in my mouth. I accidentally bit there. Does anyone know how I can get it to heal? I've been putting salt water on it and a little piece of a onion.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Warm salt water helps the pain but it doesn't heal mouth ulcers. I get these alot, too. They have medicine for these. Buy some medicine for it and put it on the ulcer as directed, and for about 10 minutes see a white light healing the ulcer until it is gone. That should heal the ulcer.

-Edgar Allen Poe

Back to top Go down
http://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Thanks,Carrie
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Anytime, sweetie. Like I said I get these a lot. I know how much they hurt and how aggravating they can be. I remember a while back, I had a BIG one. It was huge. I am not going to go into detail about it because it would ONLY make you and the rest of our members run to the bathroom and throw up. I bite my lip where it is when I feel one coming on. I KNOW I should not and yet I do it ANYWAY.

-Edgar Allen Poe

Back to top Go down
http://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know   Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:55 pm

You shouldn't but,nervous habits are hard to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know   

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Health and Lifestyles-
Jump to: