The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We appreciate feedback

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We appreciate feedback Empty
PostSubject: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Please post all of your criticisms and compliments here!
Back to top Go down
Brian

PostSubject: Guest   We appreciate feedback EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 pm

From Brian Mitchell

Dear Brianna G. and Tabitha Risner aka Luna Bell and Carrie.

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled Rsoteric Magick in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first published in 2009 my website Esoteric Magick, and I have registered the copyright.

Your work entitled Theosophy, Alchemy, Other kin and any occult posts which appears on your web site Magickal Cat, Other Kin Queen, Dragon's Lair is essentially identical to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis. Posts and Threads and quotes from Esoteric Magick Forum.

You neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for your forum nor to make or distribute copies of it. Therefore, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 USC Section 101, et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $100,000.

I demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies of it, and that you deliver to me all unused, undistributed copies of it, or destroy such copies immediately, and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights in the future. If I have not received an affirmative response from you by 12/8/2011 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall consider taking the full legal remedies available to rectify this situation.

Sincerely,

Brian Mitchell
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 pm

I would NOT steal NOTHING from HER crappy forums, and NEITHER would Lunabell OR Buffy. This is another FEEBLE attempt on THEIR part to make me close my forums. But, I will NOT. I AM NOT afraid of these pitiful people. And I do NOT appreciate you coming here and trying to get something stirred up. And I DEMAND that YOU stay away from my staff and my forums.
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com
Esquire

PostSubject: Attorney   We appreciate feedback EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I have your parents address and their names Philip and Fern Risner and Brianna's address in New Orleans. You have stolen that which is copyrighted and in violation of the piracy laws. I think you both should think seriously about what you have done and if you do not stop I will get in touch with the authorities and my clients will sue you and your parents and it is their rights to do so. Cease and desist this is your last warning. Brian Mitchell representative of the owners of Esoteric Magick.
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah it looks like other forums. I don't want to be part of a forum that steals from other forums. Delete my account. My mom would be mad.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Esquire wrote:
I have your parents address and their names Philip and Fern Risner and Brianna's address in New Orleans. You have stolen that which is copyrighted and in violation of the piracy laws. I think you both should think seriously about what you have done and if you do not stop I will get in touch with the authorities and my clients will sue you and your parents and it is their rights to do so. Cease and desist this is your last warning. Brian Mitchell representative of the owners of Esoteric Magick.

We did NOT steal ANYTHING. THIS IS MY OWN WORK AND IF YOU DON'T STOP COMING HERE, OR if you EVER try to contact my parents I WILL contact the authorities and have you arrested for harrassment. And that is a WARNING. NOBODY can sue us. I KNOW better than that. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU DEALING WITH, BOY. SO BACK OFF OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SO SORRY. THAT is YOUR LAST WARNING.
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com
Whispers

PostSubject: FeedBack   We appreciate feedback EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 pm

I don't understand why you open this forum to ridicule. Close this thread for members only what little you have. As far as your parents I won't get in touch with them but my lawyer will send them a letter with intent to sue. You do not scare me so cut the crap. I don't want you to close your forums stop stealing from mine as frankly i have close to a 1000 members so what do you have a joke of a forum that no one will join. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Mitteh

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 pm

You guys are thieves, as for crappy forums, funnily enough EM is on the top 100 forums. You both had a chance, and you decided to screw it up by lying, decieving, and pissing on us.

Kind regards, with plenty of abuse and hatred, Jackal

Back to top Go down
Sokkwi

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:48 pm

On the upside for you RP'ers, Your not alone.

Emma is a roleplayer too. Why do the RP'ers hate each other???
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:53 am

There are a lot of role players Jackal is one, and this person who just posted is also one. They are jealous of other forums so they try to hurt people who gave them a chance and they have to get drunk like Sokkwi here to prove they are a big shot, when they are nothing but a member who screwed up their life. Emma hasn't said a word about you and you start this poop, grow up and stop maligning people who haven't said a word about you.
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 am

Sokkwi wrote:
On the upside for you RP'ers, Your not alone.

Jackal and his little friends are all roleplayers. Why do the RP'ers hate each other???

Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am

Sokkwi or shall we call you Billy how does it feel to be someones boy B I TC H ........ you F U C K I N G drunk ............ oh and by the way this is not who you think it is S H I T for brains ........

you let the big boys Butt F U C K you to get accepted or do you just like S U C KING their cocks for a pint ........

and that is the biggest form of role playing you little F U C K ING SQUINT ..........

Last edited by spector on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drunk

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Funny thing is, I learnt all about your mindgames games, multiple accounts etc.

I think I made it clear, I don't like lyers. You didn't help me, you lied to me, pretended to have knowledge, tried to M\'kay me. Therefore I will retaliate.

What you tried cursing me? No you didn't your trying to scare me to think you are, because your a ROLEPLAYER
and you can't remove your Ego, any freaking occultist knows that. You can develop it, or try too, but thats the biggest amount of crap I've ever heard.

I would curse you, but to be honest, I genuinely don't have time for someone like you, Even a counter curse is a waste of time.

I'm no roleplayer, if you look my threads actually have logic and reasoning, not information stolen out of a book. I actually have my own theories! HOLY poop, THAT MUST MAKE ME A ROLEPLAYER, BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH EMMA!!!! and look at the old forum, I was told how all the members left when they realised you and Bruce or Frater OM where multi accounting to the point of having conversations, What about mixing Evoke and Invoke? Or getting my Holy Guardian angels name wrong? Or Getting the name of an Undine mixed up with an Archangel and the little mermaid? When the Name I recieved is pretty much dead on meaning Island. Or what about insulting NebtHet or Anpu? Don't care what the gods think eh??? As if your better than them? You pissed me off lying to me, but you REALLY pissed me off when you say the gods have no power or that what they think matters not.

As for my drinking, Your point is? I'm not an Egomaniac like you, I'm not ashamed to say I've got freaking flaws in my character, but at least I try too fix them instead of acting like a total freaking sociopath. I don't drink to act big, I show off about it yeah, how many teenage boys don't? Your the one who takes lifes problems out on other people online.

I know that your thriving on this, Feeding on the negative energy, in fact the only thing I believe about you is that your a vampire who feeds on negative energy.

All I can say is this, Go back to living your past life as a Dolphin Lady D and stop shooting sparks out of your fingers.

Oh and as for being Butt fucked, I don't prostitute myself, but I am Bisexual. So its not really bothering me there.
Back to top Go down
Sokkw

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 am

If you cursed me.....If you cursed me, you've hit my heart, but you havn't killed me.....If I find out you cursed me....You'd better kill me....Watch your back....

Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 am

Sokkw wrote:
If you cursed me.....If you cursed me, you've hit my heart, but you havn't killed me.....If I find out you cursed me....You'd better kill me....Watch your back....

LOL LOL LOL WHAT A freaking ASSHOLE. YOU ARE ON EVERY ROLE PLAYER GAME AND WEBSITE THERE IS. LOL LOL LOL.
Back to top Go down
Drunker

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 am

To find people who aren't roleplayers on them.

Turns out I wasn't cursed, because

A your incapable and weak, to feeble to actually do such a thing. You psychotic bitter failure

B I'm not a roleplayer, I have methods unlike you.

C I'm tired of this bullshit, I couldn't give a toss, I'm not looking anymore at this site you lying b i tc h.
Back to top Go down
drunkya

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

And my stuff stolen??

Unlike you I actually have some form of freaking capability. I actually figured those out myself, and I would know because I was torn between who was the Crown. But then that wouldn't matter to you would it? Shi t for brains, your so pathetic you live alone in your little freaking house, causing trouble and trying to M\'kay people up.

Pretty much everyone on your site thinks your a roleplayer, and if they don't they'll find out eventually. In short, F u c k off you stupid retarded b i t c h

Why not just give up on life already? wait no, Your an inspiring force in my life though so don't. I know now what will happen to me if I M\'kay up, I might end up like you....but you know what, I won't because I would kill myself first you fuc ing w h or e Your Ghost on the Astral, I'm going to beat it senseless on a daily basis.

So tell me, where is my Chakra correspondence stolen from? Because I know that you took parts of your Elemental course from other sites.
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Tell Lady Magickina I said hello you dick head, and by the way i know all about the XOYLO good luck as they will eat you alive you role player. Don't try to f u c k with the big boys. How's your diarrhea and anxiety you little squint? This it ain't Emma nimrod. The last I post and you better hope your freaking Gods protect you.
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey Douche Bag remember this Enochian Angel as he will come for you Lsrahpm. Say it over and over hold onto your soul.
Back to top Go down
Fear

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 am

I don't fear that because my gods do protect me. I know so and am confident in them After all Why would they let my soul, something I dedicate to them be taken? In my eyes, and hopefully there's my soul is there property as much as mine. All I can say is, May Sekhmet fire her arrows and let those seven spirits darn your soul for your disrespect against my masters. For Anpu lights my way and has broken the hold of your dishonesty and evils and they have come to light.

You will regret threatening me...You will regret the life you have lead, the lies you have sown and the sorrow you spread.

I'm not working with the XOYLO, I'm not even studying them. I just like talking with the owner of the site because despite what you say he seems to be an allright bloke and truthfull, I havn't heard him claim to be all knowing yet either.

You don't scare me, you've shown your desperation, how "ascended" you really are.

This wasn't going to be posted, but I wanted to let you know that empty threats don't scare me and if its not empty, then remember everything has a price, and what will they want from you in return?
Back to top Go down
Fear-er

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:09 am

And I don't have anxiety anymore or diareah lol

Now to be honest, I'm tired of this, this doesn't benefit anyone. So no matter what you threaten me with, I'm not bothered. I don't hate you, Rather I pity you.
Back to top Go down
Vampira

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am

Well, well, well now lookey here, Lady D has risen from her grave LOL!!! Just was alerted to this thread in OK.com by some former lackey of yours and you ain't changed at all Lady D/Mrs Peel/spector whatever! Hey you suck and you are freaking mentally done in ain't you and you have no special powers. All your hallmarks of threatening people with lawsuits and astral attacks show you up to exactly what you are and anyway, guess what I am seeing you special in Estoric Magick forum and that other forum of yours Occult forum. All ready a member, but your posts are comedy gold!! Anyway, I pmed the lackey of yours last night and got the whole story and anyway you hacking that forum is just your style LOL!!! Anyway the lackey is in some other forum with a proper and real person who is charging for his lessons, but the difference is that he is genuine, and you definately are not.
Anyway, you should go out more Lady D.
Back to top Go down
JHaskl

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Don't hack the forum.....there are other people on there that aren't RP'ers and are being taught by those who aren't....Seriously. It affects other people.
I don't like emma but they don't need to be affected by this...

Look I'm tired of this, I'll ignore you Emma, Frater or whatever and you ignore me yeah?
I just want to forget the whole thing, and replacing your posts with flowers don't disguise the truth to make me look bad...

But seriouisly don't hack the forum
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm

angeress you got banned at ok.com because you are an asshole, and jackal everyone hates you at EM and are basically making fun of you and laughing at you and angeress i have all your pms and post want me to put them here on how you hate jackal Neptune's and Liam? i can predict your husband will kick your ass to the curb. my teachers and courses are written by knowledge and i am being informed of all your poop through the XOYLO do not underestimate my power they tell me all. also back off or you will both go down the well and i am not Lady Dunsany you assholes. i am Mrs. Peel. you morons will go down and go down hard. Jesus stop the crap and get some help. God you are so messed up. last post.
Back to top Go down
spector
spector

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Vampira wrote:
Well, well, well now lookey here, Lady D has risen from her grave LOL!!! Just was alerted to this thread in OK.com by some former lackey of yours and you ain't changed at all Lady D/Mrs Peel/spector whatever! Hey you suck and you are freaking mentally done in ain't you and you have no special powers. All your hallmarks of threatening people with lawsuits and astral attacks show you up to exactly what you are and anyway, guess what I am seeing you special in Estoric Magick forum and that other forum of yours Occult forum. All ready a member, but your posts are comedy gold!! Anyway, I pmed the lackey of yours last night and got the whole story and anyway you hacking that forum is just your style LOL!!! Anyway the lackey is in some other forum with a proper and real person who is charging for his lessons, but the difference is that he is genuine, and you definately are not.
Anyway, you should go out more Lady D.

Tiswas will be dead and good .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We appreciate feedback   We appreciate feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

We appreciate feedback
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Tell Us How We Are Doing !-
Jump to: