The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. Empty
PostSubject: Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.   Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 pm

http://usminc.org/crowley.html

A celebration and a damnation in the same thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.   Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 pm

I personally think that Aliestar Crowley was very fortunate to be born of a wealthy family who had certain connections, for if he had been born in a working class family in London at the time, he would of been sent to a lunatic asylum! Crowley, still to this day has a lot of info written about him and the books do sell a lot, but he was a very egositical type of man.
Has anyone heard of the arguments that he and Mathers used to have, when he was in The Golden Dawn? Those fights were legendary, but on a serious more sober note, all the lady friends of Crowley ended up destroyed. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.   Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:17 pm

I've heard of him but,I don't know much about this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.   Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 am

I am surprised indeed with you not knowing much about Aliestar Crowley. He is a man who is extremely well-known in Occult circles, but are you aware of the concept of Thelme? Do What Thou Wilt? With Crowley, you either love or you hate the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.   Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I have heard of that phrase. I believe it goes "Do as thou will,but,harm none." It is common in the Satanist/atheist circles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.   Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliestar Crowley - a collection of videos and articles about him.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Secret Societies :: Historical Occultists-
Jump to: