The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaballa(7,40) is the correct spelling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad Watson, Miami

Kaballa(7,40) is the correct spelling Empty
PostSubject: Kaballa(7,40) is the correct spelling   Kaballa(7,40) is the correct spelling EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Jewish mysticism is called and spelled: Kaballah, Qabalah, Caballa, and many other variations. Usually the spelling of it is associated with the rabbi who is teaching that particular verson of it. I teach a Jewish-Christian-Muslim and scientific Kaballa.

The ancient Hebrews practiced an alphanumeric code called gematria. The ancient Greeks practiced isopsephy and the ancient Arabs practiced hisab al-jummal. In Simple English Gematria, Step 1 is simply counting the letters of a name/word/phrase and it having symbolic meaning, i.e. God(3) and the Holy Trinity, Liberty7 Bell4 and July 4 (7/4), and E Pluribus Unum(13) and the 13 original colonies/states. Step 2 is the alphanumeric sum of a name/word/phrase and its natural connection to others, i.e. Simple74, English74, Gematria74, connect74, between74 (using the key of A=1...Z=26). Therefore, 'Kaballa' has 7 letters and equals 40 (K11+A1+B2+A1+L12+L12+A1). 7 & 40 are the most sacred numbers to Jews, Christians, Muslims, and Hindus. The Bible uses the sacred number 7 all over the place! It occurs 58x in the last book: The Revelation. The sacred number 40 is also a recurring theme in the Bible beginning in Genesis 7:4. Moses does the #40 7 x. Therefore, 'Kaballa'(7,40) is a better gematric spelling than any other version.

- Brad Watson, Miami
teacher
Back to top Go down
http://7seals.yuku.com

Kaballa(7,40) is the correct spelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Magickal Cat's Social Discussions :: Magickal Discussions :: Qabalah-
Jump to: