The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:59 am

Well this is something I remember watching as a kid, and let me say I did not find The Sex Pistols remotely funny at all with their obnoixious swearing, in fact I felt that Grundy I owned them. When he was their age he was fighting in the war, but the Pistols should be grateful it was THIS programme which gave them the publicity they needed at the time.
The Sex Pistols is a British band which only had success for a couple of years, but when they wanted to become successful in America they failed BIG TIME. Cool
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Interesting. I have heard of The Sex Pistols. I didn't know they were British, though.
Back to top Go down
http://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm

The Sex Pistols were British through and through, but they were some band who thrived on being as unpopular and as nasty as possible!
I remembered watching a part of that interview but my mother switched immediately to the other side, but believe it or not, a Lorry Driver smashed his own TV set when that infamous interview was on the TV. That interview I had to post because that interview was a godsend to The Sex Pistols and gave the fame they craved. As for Grundy, I love the way he talks to them with his respectable English accent, but he was egging them on. Suspended for two weeks by the TV station was the penalty of his performance. Shocked
The Sex Pistols was not my type of music at all and none of them knew how to play an Instrument, but I will admit that the girl in the video Souxiuse Souix is a brilliant singer who I do like to her of.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 pm

I found this while looking for something else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm

I am not impressed with them at all, and Johnny Rotten is a ugly little man who thinks he is something he most definately is not!
Sid Vicious took his own life rather than spend the rest of his life in prison due to the murder of his girlfriend Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Oh WOW. I had no idea, Lady Magickina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!   

Back to top Go down

The Sex Pistols and Bill Grundy interview!!
Page 1 of 1