The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Fur Baby!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Fur Baby!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Fur Baby!!!   My Fur Baby!!! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 am

My Fur Baby!!! 50106_100000408848968_446_n

Well here is my beautiful cat call Tiswas who has been with me for a very, very long time. Very Happy Has a lovely personality and is a very beautiful type of familiar of mine. Very Happy Anyway in a CT forum she was called a Fat F***er and the idiot also liked to see a picture of her eating! Evil or Very Mad Not good to insult a furbaby now is it!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

My Fur Baby!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fur Baby!!!   My Fur Baby!!! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Aww. That cat is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I wanna KISS it. *MWAHZ* I love you It looks a little like MY cat, Belladonna.

How DARE anyone call that CUTE little kitty a bad name???!!! Some people have NO respect for cute kitties. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com

My Fur Baby!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fur Baby!!!   My Fur Baby!!! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm

That's so uncalled for... Well,some people have (umm shall we say) issues!
I have two little fur babies myself. One is my kitten named Alice and the other a Pomeranian named Scooby. I love them both so very much.
Although,Alice has been acting really strange lately. I think she has separation anxiety because every morning she tries to keep me from getting out of bed by laying on top of me. If I try to move her she meows and meows and follows me around.
I feel so bad but,I have been trying to get her accustomed to me leaving. I can't always be at the house. I am not technically leaving her alone because there are other animals around my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fur Baby!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fur Baby!!!   My Fur Baby!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fur Baby!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: