The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Fur Baby!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My Fur Baby!!!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:10 am

Well here is my beautiful cat call Tiswas who has been with me for a very, very long time. Very Happy Has a lovely personality and is a very beautiful type of familiar of mine. Very Happy Anyway in a CT forum she was called a Fat F***er and the idiot also liked to see a picture of her eating! Evil or Very Mad Not good to insult a furbaby now is it!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Fur Baby!!!   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Aww. That cat is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I wanna KISS it. *MWAHZ* I love you It looks a little like MY cat, Belladonna.

How DARE anyone call that CUTE little kitty a bad name???!!! Some people have NO respect for cute kitties. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My Fur Baby!!!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm

That's so uncalled for... Well,some people have (umm shall we say) issues!
I have two little fur babies myself. One is my kitten named Alice and the other a Pomeranian named Scooby. I love them both so very much.
Although,Alice has been acting really strange lately. I think she has separation anxiety because every morning she tries to keep me from getting out of bed by laying on top of me. If I try to move her she meows and meows and follows me around.
I feel so bad but,I have been trying to get her accustomed to me leaving. I can't always be at the house. I am not technically leaving her alone because there are other animals around my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fur Baby!!!   

Back to top Go down

My Fur Baby!!!
Page 1 of 1