The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protection charm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Protection charm Empty
PostSubject: Protection charm   Protection charm EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm

I did not write this therefore I do not guarantee its effectiveness. I also give all credit to the author.

You will need:
a clear glass
water
charm/talisman that you want to wear to protect you (should have a chain or string on charm/talisman)
salt

Fill a clear glass halfway with water. Stir in a little salt and put in direct sunlight for 15min. Let the water absorb the sun's rays. Alongside the glass place the charm and allow it to receive the sun as well. After 15mins. take the glass (Be careful,may be hot) and charm out of the sun and dip the charm into the water using the string or chain it is on. Gently swirl it around clockwise while you say the following 3xs

" Apollo's light surround me
Poseidon's water protect me
Athena's wisdom guide me"

As you say these words imagine a beam of pure white light surrounding both the water and talisman. Leave the water with the talisman in it for another 10min. Then,dry it off and wear it!
Back to top Go down

Protection charm
Page 1 of 1