The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pendulum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: The Pendulum   The Pendulum EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

To make a pendulum you should find a necklace that you love and wear a lot. It is better if it has some special meaning to you. Or you can make one from a crystal or just about anything you can attach to a string.
Next you need to cleanse your pendulum. To do this you should run it through the smoke of the incense. (make sure when you light the incense it is in a safe area that will not catch fire or burn in any way and that you don't catch the pendulum on fire or burn it when lighting the incense or running it through the smoke. Also make sure the incense gets completely put out when you are done with it.). You can also use some salt and holy oil or water. ( Just make sure that it will not be damaged by either of these items since some gems/jewels/stones/etc. can be damaged by these things)

Now it is time to "program" your pendulum. There are a few ways to do this.

Way #1: Sit at a table hold the pendulum by its chain/cord. You can rest your elbow on the table while holding the pendulum in the air above the ground. Or you can hold your arm in the air above the table. Whatever,is comfortable for you is fine. Just leave the end piece dangling from the chain enough to be able to swing back and forth. Ask it to show you a "yes". Whichever,way the pendulum swings is the "yes" answer. It may also turn in a clockwise or counter- clockwise direction.

Then,tell it to stop. Next,you can either lower your hand until the bottom piece hits the table or you can wait for it to stop.
Then,ask it to show you a "No" answer. However,it is swinging or turning is your "No" answer. Then,you stop it however,you chose to stop it before.
You are now ready to ask it yes or no questions. Always remember to thank it for its answers. You can thank it at the end of a questioning session or after every answer.

Way #2:Sit at a table hold the pendulum by its chain/cord. You can rest your elbow on the table while holding the pendulum in the air above the ground. Or you can hold your arm in the air above the table. Whatever,is comfortable for you is fine. Just leave the end piece dangling from the chain enough to be able to swing back and forth

Choose a yes,answer. This can include swinging back and forth or side to side. Or,it can include spinning clockwise counter clockwise.
Then,swing your pendulum in this way and say "This is a "yes".

Then,tell it to stop. Next,you can either lower your hand until the bottom piece hits the table or you can wait for it to stop.

Next,swing the pendulum in the opposite direction for "No". If you chose a back and forth motion you would swing it from side to side. Or if you chose clockwise you would spin it in a counter-clockwise direction for your "Yes" answer.
Say," This is "Yes".

You are now ready to ask it yes or no questions. Always remember to thank it for its answers. You can thank it at the end of a questioning session or after every answer.

Some people like to make a piece of paper marking the direction with a yes and No sign that they hold the pendulum above. For instance if you chose a back and forth,side to side motion. You would draw a cross and write yes on my yes,motion and no on my no motion. This is fine but,is not necessary.

Also remember to be very specific with your questions or you may not get the right answer. It takes practice but,it is a great tool to have.

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

The Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pendulum   The Pendulum EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Interesting post, Lunabell. Very Happy Whenever I want my pendulum to stop swingning, I always put the chain between my thumb and pointer finger and run them down the chain. I never thought of telling it to just stop. Everyone has their own way of doing things, I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com

The Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pendulum   The Pendulum EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:23 am

They do and I was trying to think of all the ways people did things to present options. There are several ways to work with Pendulums and there really is no one right way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pendulum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pendulum   The Pendulum Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pendulum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Divination :: Other forms of Divination-
Jump to: