The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:44 am

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Eat some yummy turkey and other food! Have a great day today and be with family! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks baby kitten. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Right now we are watching Christmas Vacation and my mom and my sister and her husband is putting up our Christmas tree. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Oh,I can't wait til we can get a tree!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Well, see, ours isn't real, obviously. It is a fake tree. I don't think we have ever had a real tree. At least not to MY knowledge we haven't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh. I thought you meant a real pine tree.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh, no, baby kitten. Our tree is artificial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh,okay,Mama Cat. Those trees are still very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Yes. And they don't make a mess. Very Happy That is the best part about fake trees. HEHE. I remember my granny always used to get real pine trees, and the mess they made was awful. She had to keep it watered and the needles kept falling off. By Christmas it looked like that tree Charlie Brown got. Scrawny and BALD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

LOL yeah and the needles hurt your feet when you walk on them. I am hesitant to get a real tree because we have two big dogs and 4 cats! I can only see disaster!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Yes. The needles DO hurt your feet when you step on them. I know that for a FACT, too.

I have two cats that I keep in the house with me. I don't THINK they would bother a real tree. One is declawed and the other one is not, and the one that is not would probably try to climb the tree. She would be too chicken to try to climb back down. But, climbing UP it, THAT would not be a problem. And THEN she would be stuck there until Christmas was over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Well,most of the cats in the house are declawed but,I refused to have my baby declawed. I am sort of regretting my decision but,all the sites on the web said it would hurt the cat really bad. And that they would become super aggressive. Not to mention she is always trying to get out the house.
I just think she will try to climb the tree and try to mess with the ornaments
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Well, baby kitten. I have a dilute calico and a Siamese cat, and the Siamese cat is the one my mom had declawed, and it didn't make him aggresive but it REALLY did change his personality. He used to be out going, now, when we have company he will run and hide in another room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 pm

He is probably nervous because he can't really defend himself. Two cats over here are the same way.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 pm

That is exactly what I thought. We also have a spiral staircase that leads down into the basment and he absolutely refuses to go down there. Now, my cat that isn't declawed, she goes up and down that staircase all day, but, the other one hasn't been down there since we moved here. Which was three years ago. I THINK it is because he doesn't have any front claws and he feels like he is falling down the spiral staricase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 pm

That could be it. Or maybe he senses some bad energy down there.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 pm

That is possible. Sometimes when I go down there I sense bad energy. It is like someone or something is watching me. It is very unsettling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 pm

It is unsettling. I have an issue similar to that in my room. I hear voices,I hear little noises and I sometimes see things out the corner of my eye. It is really creepy and it only happens at night.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 am

Hmm. Maybe you have a ghost that likes to play at night.
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 am

Luna, does the voices sound scary and threatening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 am

No,not really,Buffy. There's a lady and a guy. It's just I also hear creaks and bumps. My cat also perks her ears up and looks by the back wall a lot when she comes in at night. It's really creepy. It also seems like the bed shakes sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 am

Okay. And your bed shakes? Could be a poltergeist if your bed shakes, as well. I have heard many things surrounding poltergeists. Some people believe they are attracted to young people. Other people say the noises are caused by something envolving electromagnetic fields, I think. But the latter would NOT explain the voices you hear. Or your cat perking her ears up and looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 am

It feels like it does. But,it doesn't very much and stops in a few seconds. It's weird she just stares back there..
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 pm

It can't be anything threatening since you did say that the voices doesn't sound threatening. I could be wrong but I think it is your spirit guide trying to get in touch with you. But, I am almost positive that your spirit guide would not do anything to creep you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Well,it's a man and a lady voice. I don't know that the ghost,if that's really what it is,is trying to be scary.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Baby kitten. I used to live in a house that was haunted. Actually, I lived in several haunted houses. But, THIS particular house was built next to the woods where my great grandfather commited suicide. I would hear voices in that house and my sister said one time that she was alseep in her room and she woke up and saw legs JUST a pair of legs walk by her bed. She said it scared her almost to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magickal Cat :: Magickal Cat's Social Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: