The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is Santa bringing you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What is Santa bringing you? Empty
PostSubject: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 pm

What do you want from Santa this year? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I'll take Johnny Depp, but, since Santa can't get me that I will take some clothes and jewlery and some new books.
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Lol maybe Santa can bring you a life-size poster of Johnny Depp! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm

LOL. Maybe. I DO have a poster of him AND a life sized cut out of him that I got from our local bookstore. Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 pm

That's what I was thinking of. I couldn't figure out the work for it but,the cut out is what I was thinking of. Those things are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh oh. I need a new car. I love my old one but it is just about to bite the dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 pm

What kinda car do you want?
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm wanting a Viper. But, I won't get one, because, my hubby doesn't like them. So, I'll have to settle for what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:27 pm

I remember when Vipers came out you was wanting one. Sis, don't let Mike dictate what kind of car you want. IF you want a Viper, I say, GET ONE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Absolutely! Vipers are COOL! You would probably look awesome behind the wheel of a Viper!
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Buffy

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Yes. Why should I let my husband boss me around? If I want a Viper, then I will have a Viper. I will make him get a Viper and he can sit on his sore spot and he will have one. In his wallet. Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:31 pm

LOL That's right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Santa bringing you?   What is Santa bringing you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Santa bringing you?
Page 1 of 1