The Magickal Cat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Magickal Cat

Magickal Cat discusses all magick, spirituality and occultism. All Practioners and Learners are welcome

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Goddess Hecate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecate

A nice story behind her legend, but more posts will be added into this section after some proper research in future.
Back to top Go down

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Some old lady that had been practicing Wicca for a long time told me she was evil but,I have never been able to find anything that supported that claim.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 pm

The Goddess Hecate, is a Crone Goddess. She is also associated with the waning moon. And because, she is a dark goddess, many people DO consider her to be evil, but she is NOT. She is only a dark goddess.
Back to top Go down
https://magickalcat.forumotion.com

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh,okay. I see what happens.
Back to top Go down

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:27 pm

The Goddess Hecate is classed as evil by some Wiccans because she deals with the dead, unknown and also her age plays a big part in the propoganda against her. Anyway, the wiccan that must of said this to you Lunabell is someone who must be a Xtain as well as a Wiccan and that is possible.
The Goddess Hecate symbolises the Earth element and it would be best to worship her facing the North direction.
Back to top Go down

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Quite possible. She once said that she tells people it's not that she doesn't believe in God she just thinks he had a little help. I thought it was a pretty good answer to pacify the Jesus worshipers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Goddess Hecate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goddess Hecate   The Goddess Hecate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Goddess Hecate
Page 1 of 1